Tuition and Fees
The total educational cost for the 60-week program is approximately $24,000, which includes Elmira College and School of Nursing tuition as well as books, fees and other education expenses. If you choose to use residence facilities, room and board will cost approximately $13,000 for two years.
- Elmira College requires a $150 fee prior to room assignment, which will be credited to room bill.
- The School of Nursing requires a $150 deposit upon acceptance, which is applied to the tuition bill.
- Travel and field trip expenses are additional.
- Students must carry hospitalization insurance comparable to coverage available to Arnot Ogden Medical Center employees.
Loans and Scholarships
Candidates who qualify for admission and are eligible for the Scholarship Program, should apply for financial aid to defray educational expenses. To begin the process, qualified students should:
Request a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) from the Nursing School, or a guidance counselor. Fill it out and return it to the address listed on the form. Use this guide (online tutorial) to help with the form:
Consider all options. These include tuition deferral programs, scholarships and loans available through private and government resources. Our Financial Aid Officer can offer advice about several options including:
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Veterans’ Benefits
- Federal Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Family Educational Loans
- Federal Perkins Student Loan Program
- Federal College Work-Study Program
Thank you for your interest in scholarship opportunities for the Arnot Ogden Medical Center School of Nursing. Click on the scholarship name below to download more information and an application.